"This Week in Data" is a weekly infographic that aims to serve as a quick and easy way for our readers to catch up on the latest news about the people and organizations that are shaking up the world of big data, cloud computing, and all things data storage.
This week the U.S. Senate passed the controversial CISA bill despite pushback from the private tech industry, OpenStack announced a certification program for cloud admins, and a new report shows that humans - not cloud technology - are a security risk.
Take a look at the rest of the headlines in this week's infographic and click on the links at the bottom of the page to get more details on each of our five stories from this week.
Senate Passes CISA
- US Senate Passes Controversial CISA Bill
- Security Trumps Privacy as Senate Passes Controversial Cyber Bill
OpenStack Certification Program
- OpenStack Foundation Announces Certification Program for Cloud Admins
- OpenStack Foundation Launches Certification Program for Cloud Admins
- Biometric Data Becomes the Encryption Key in Fujitsu System
- Fujitsu Develops Technology to Securely Turn Biometrics Data into a Cryptographic Key
Human Error Cloud Risks
- Cloud Security Risks Largely Caused by User Error: Skyhigh Report
- Cloud Adoption & Risk Report Q4 2015