"This Week in Data" is a weekly infographic that aims to serve as a quick and easy way for our readers to catch up on the latest news about the people and organizations that are shaking up the world of big data, cloud computing, and all things data storage.
This week Microsoft announced some very trendy additions to the Azure family, Rackspace wants to help customers manage their cybersecurity, and T-Mobile seems to be the latest company dealing with a breach of sensitive customer data.
Craving more? Check out the headlines in this week's infographic and then click on the links below to get all the details for all five stories.
- AzureCon Keynote Announcements: India Regions, GPU Support, IoT Suite, Container Service, and Security Center
- Microsoft Makes Major Azure Announcements at AzureCon
Rackspace Managed Security
- Rackspace launches managed security and compliance service for enterprise cloud clients
- Rackspace wants to manage your security
File Security Report
Search Warrant Data
- T-Mobile Customers' Info Breached after Experian Hack
- Highly Personal Data for 15 Million T-Mobile Applicants Stolen by Hackers