"This Week in Data" is a weekly infographic that aims to serve as a quick and easy way for our readers to catch up on the latest news about the people and organizations that are shaking up the world of big data, cloud computing, and all things data storage.
This week we saw HP planning to sell Microsoft Azure, Microsoft restored its Windows 10 November upgrade, Verizon and VMTurbo team up to develop intelligent cloud, and SAFECode is helping companies ensure their software is secure.
Ready to learn more? See the rest of the headlines in this week's infographic and click on the links at the bottom of the page to get the rest of the details on each of our five stories from this week.
- After Killing its Own Public Cloud, Hewlett Packard Enterprise to Sell Microsoft Azure
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Set To Anoint Microsoft Azure As 'Preferred' Public Cloud Partner
- Microsoft acknowledges bug led to Windows 10 November upgrade stoppage
- Microsoft reverses course, restores downloads of Windows 10 November Update
- Millions of embedded devices use the same hard-coded SSH and TLS private keys
- House of Keys: Industry-Wide HTTPS Certificate and SSH Key Reuse Endangers Millions of Devices Worldwide
Verizon & VMTurbo
- Verizon Enterprise Solutions Teams with VMTurbo for Intelligent Cloud Control
- Verizon and VMTurbo develop intelligent cloud
- SAFECode: How to ensure you’re buying safe software
- SAFECode Releases Framework For Assessing Security Of Software