"This Week in Data" is a weekly infographic that aims to serve as a quick and easy way for our readers to catch up on the latest news about the people and organizations that are shaking up the world of big data, cloud computing, and all things data storage.
This week we saw increased cybersecurity throughout the UK, Telegram cracks down on ISIS-related broadcasts, and new research reveals android adware that can be dangerous to users.
Check out the top headlines in this week's infographic and scroll down to the links below if you want more details on any of our featured stories from this week!
Cybersecurity in the UK
- UK to create cybersecurity forces to fight off ISIS hackers
- Britain to build cyber attack forces to tackle IS, hackers
- Message service blocks 78 ISIS-related encrypted channels
- Telegram encrypted messaging service cracks down on ISIS broadcasts
- Visual Studio now supports debugging Linux apps; Code editor now open source
- Microsoft open sources its Visual Studio Code light-weight editor
- Netflix Open Sources Continuous Delivery Platform for Multi-Cloud Environments
- Netflix launches open source project ready for Amazon, Google clouds