"This Week in Data" is a weekly infographic that aims to serve as a quick and easy way for our readers to catch up on the latest news about the people and organizations that are shaking up the world of big data, cloud computing, and all things data storage.
This week we saw new growth forecasts for the big data market by IDC, Microsoft is planning to open data centers in the U.K., potential cybersecurity rules could be put into effect for New York banking, and new updates featured in Windows 10.
Check out the top stories in this week's infographic and scroll down to the links below if you want more details on any of our headlines from this week!
Microsoft in the UK
- Microsoft to Deliver Azure, Office 365 from UK Data Centers in 2016
- Microsoft to follow Amazon into UK with cloud hosting service
- IDC says big data spending to hit $48.6 billion in 2019
- Big data market to be worth $48.6 billion in 2019: IDC
Windows 10 Update
- Windows 10 November Update: features, fixes, and enterprise readiness
- Microsoft releases a Windows 10 'November update' with a smarter Cortana and more
- New York Proposes New Cybersecurity Regulations for Financial Institutions
- NY banking regulator unveils details on planned cyber security rules
SalesforceIQ and Desk.com
- SalesforceIQ links up with Desk.com for spotting SMB customer trends
- SalesforceIQ-Desk.com Integration Gives Small Business Enterprise Capabilities