"This Week in Data" is a weekly infographic that aims to serve as a quick and easy way for our readers to catch up on the latest news about the people and organizations that are shaking up the world of big data, cloud computing, and all things data storage.
This week we saw GoDaddy extend their cloud-based services to Asian markets, Cisco acquire CliQr Technologies, and Linux react to their recent security breach.
Want to learn more? See our top headlines in this week's infographic, and click on the links at the bottom of the page to get the full details on each of our five stories.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Microsoft publishes Dynamics CRM roadmap site; preps Spring CRM Online release
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM gets spruced up for spring with new IoT-minded features
- GoDaddy Extends Global Reach with 11 New Markets in Asia
- GoDaddy brings cloud SMB services to Asia, but not China yet
Cisco Acquires CliQr
- Cisco buys cloud orchestration startup CliQr for $260 million
- Cisco acquires cloud orchestrator CliQr
Hortonworks and Hewlett Packard
- Hortonworks revamps its stack, further embraces Apache Spark
- Hortonworks and HP Labs join forces to boost Spark