"This Week in Data" is a weekly infographic that aims to serve as a quick and easy way for our readers to catch up on the latest news about the people and organizations that are shaking up the world of big data, cloud computing, and all things data storage.
This week we saw Google get serious about its enterprise cloud services, Uber launched a bug bounty program for hackers, and Microsoft released a new feature that helps prevent macro-based malware.
Scroll down to see our infographic featuring the top five stories from this week, and check out the links at the bottom of the page to get the full details on each story.
- Google goes 'all-in' on enterprise cloud
- Diane Greene: Google is “Dead Serious” about Enterprise Cloud
Adobe Marketing Cloud
- Adobe ups data science game, revamps Marketing Cloud, launches co-op for cross device marketing
- Adobe gives marketers a data-science boost with new cloud services
Uber Bounty Program
- Uber launches bounty program for hackers to earn $10,000 exploiting its apps
- Uber dares hackers to find flaws, offers up to $10K bounty
Microsoft Blocks Malware
- Microsoft adds macros lockdown feature in Office 2016 in response to increasing attacks
- Microsoft Office 2016 Blocks Malicious Macros
Android Stagefright Bug
- 850 million Android devices still at risk of hijack by Stagefright bug
- Millions of Android devices vulnerable to new Stagefright exploit