"This Week in Data" is a weekly infographic that aims to serve as a quick and easy way for our readers to catch up on the latest news about the people and organizations that are shaking up the world of big data, cloud computing, and all things data storage.
This week a malvertising campaign struck several top websites worldwide, Apple moved part of its cloud business in attempt to diversify, and Google pursued the marketing cloud with its Analytics 360 Suite.
See our infographic below to get more information on our top five headlines, and if some pique your interest, click on the links provided at the bottom to get the full story.
- Large advertising-based cyberattack hit BBC, New York Times, MSN
- Malvertising campaign strikes top websites worldwide
Apple Moves Cloud Platforms
- Apple said to move part of cloud business from AWS to Google
- Apple looks to Google’s Cloud Platform as it diversifies its infrastructure
Google Analytics 360 Suite
- Google gets into marketing cloud with Analytics 360 Suite
- Google Analytics 360 Suite Brings Great New Tools For Enterprise Marketers
Amazon Web Services Turns 10
- AWS Celebrates 10 Years in the Cloud
- AWS at 10: A look at how Amazon revamped the enterprise cloud computing pecking order
Looker’s New Big Data Tool
- Slack users, meet Lookerbot: a new tool that brings your data into the conversation
- Slack Your Data: Looker Releases Slack Integration that Lets Your Data Join the Conversation