"This Week in Data" is a weekly infographic that aims to serve as a quick and easy way for our readers to catch up on the latest news about the people and organizations that are shaking up the world of big data, cloud computing, and all thing data storage.
This week Amazon Web Services suffered major cloud downtime, over 32 million Twitter credentials were hacked, cyberattackers exploited a Microsoft Windows feature, and Mozilla’s Firefox underwent a fundamental change.
Read on to see our infographic covering the top five data news stories this week, and click the links at the bottom of the page for full details on each story!
AWS Cloud Downtime
- Severe storms washed out power to Amazon Web Services Sydney
- AWS Recovers After Cloud Downtime Hits Sydney
Microsoft’s Business Catalogue
- Microsoft is cataloging business apps available for Windows 10
- Microsoft wants to help you find out if you're ready for Windows 10
Hacked Twitter Accounts
- More than 32 million Twitter credentials reportedly hacked
- A hacker claims to be selling millions of Twitter accounts
Did we forget to include your favorite tech news story this week? Feel free to share in the comments below!