"This Week in Data" is a weekly infographic that aims to serve as a quick and easy way for our readers to catch up on the latest news about the people and organizations that are shaking up the world of big data, cloud computing, and all things data storage.
This week we saw a nasty type of ransomware return, Microsoft delivered a preview of its new Office Delve app, and Cisco made another security-based acquisition.
See our infographic below to get more information on our top five headlines, and if some pique your interest, click on the links provided at the bottom.
CryptXXX Ransomware Returns
- One of the nastiest types of ransomware has just come back to life
- Ransomware Update: Zepto, Bart, CryptXXX, Cerber Hitting Users Hard This Month
IBM and Cisco Integrate Watson
- IBM and Cisco will make Watson into a virtual workmate
- IBM, Cisco to integrate Watson, collaboration tools like WebEx
Office Delve App
- Microsoft delivers preview of Office Delve app for Windows 10
- Microsoft officially announces Office Delve for Windows 10 Preview
Cisco Acquires CloudLock
- Cisco buys cloud security startup CloudLock for $293 million
- Cisco to Acquire Cloud Access Security Broker CloudLock for $293 Million
- Intel considering sale of security arm formed from McAfee acquisition
- Intel Considers Sale of Cybersecurity Division: Report