"This Week in Data" is a weekly infographic that aims to serve as a quick and easy way for our readers to catch up on the latest news about the people and organizations that are shaking up the world of big data, cloud computing, and all thing data storage.
This week saw a malware alert from the FBI that could potentially be related to the Sony Pictures data breach, a slew of huge European deals being signed by Big Blue, and some last-minute storage expansion by Healthcare.gov.
Looking for more? Check out the links for each story under the infographic, and let us know what stories we missed by leaving a comment at the bottom of the page.
FBI Malware Alert
- FBI memo warns of malware possibly linked to hack at Sony Pictures
- Technical evidence links destructive malware to attack against Sony Pictures
IBM's European Deal
- IBM signs $1.25 billion WPP cloud deal and says more coming
- The Morning Download: IBM-WPP Deal Reflects Global Shift Toward Hybrid Cloud
More Storage for HealthCare.gov
- Healthcare.gov Contracts Extra 100 TB of Cloud Storage from Terremark to Handle Demand
- HealthCare.gov gets a last-minute cloud storage boost
HP Haven OnDemand