"This Week in Data" is a weekly infographic that aims to serve as a quick and easy way for our readers to catch up on the latest news about the people and organizations that are shaking up the world of big data, cloud computing, and all things data storage.
This week we saw new predictions on cybersecurity in 2016, a huge cyberattack on toy manufacturer VTech just in time for holiday shopping, and Ingram Micro amplifying their cloud presence in the telecom and hosting spaces.
Eager to learn more? Take a look at the rest of the headlines in this week's infographic and click on the links at the bottom of the page to get more details on each of our five stories from this week.
Cybersecurity in 2016
- 5 Cybersecurity Threats to Watch Out for in 2016
- Researchers At FortiGuard Labs Predict Attacks on IoT Security Will Create New Challenges
- Data breach of toy maker VTech leaked photos of children, parents
- Toymaker VTech confirms cyberattack; appears tone deaf
- Ingram Micro To Buy 500-Person Cloud Management Vendor
- Ingram Micro Goes From Odin Service Automation Customer to Owner
Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Delivers Long-Awaited Office 365 E5
- Microsoft jacks price of top-tier Office 365 plan by 59%
- Dropbox to add European data storage next year
- Dropbox pins business growth on consumer love and will offer EU data storage in 2016