2015 was a great year for R1Soft. From the much anticipated release of Site-to-Site Replication to the launch of a new website with a wide array of resources for your use, we continue to use the feedback of our partners to help shape our product and deliver you the means to build a successful backup strategy.
As we head into the New Year, we wanted to take a look back at some of the key highlights of this past year. For more information about these milestones, check out the links at the bottom of the post.
Here's a Review of Exciting R1Soft Updates from 2015:
- Site-to-Site Replication
- Now focusing 100% on SBM running on Linux!
- 1 year with Continuum!
- Website Redesign
Top Blog Posts of 2015
- The Four Methods of Server Backup
- 6 Notorious Cases of Data Loss All Hosting Providers Can Learn From
- 30% of People Have Never Backed Up; Let's Change That
- eBook - The Big Book of Backup
- Webinar - What Does Your Backup Service Look Like?
- Case Studies -
- Ningaloo: R1Soft SBM Helps Ningaloo Deliver Robust Backup, Peace of Mind
- BackupRun: A Strong Partnership from the Start
- ESDS: R1Soft SBM Helps ESDS Back Up Two Million Websites with Confidence
- InfoLink: InfoLink Achieves 40 Percent Increase in IaaS Revenue with R1Soft SBM
- phoenixNAP: With R1Soft SBM, phoenixNAP Brings Powerful Server Backup to Far Ranging Businesses
- Podcast - Keys to an Effective Backup Strategy
Coming Up in 2016...